Popular Post

heart images love

heart images love. Heart Images Love. cute quotes
  • Heart Images Love. cute quotes



  • baryon
    Apr 15, 02:14 PM
    Agreed.

    No, guys, this is simply because of the effect of perspective. Parallel lines draw towards a single point at infinity, so the two parallel top and bottom edges of the phone are not parallel on the photo, this is normal!

    However, that doesn't mean the image isn't fake. Any 3D program will produce a correct rendering of perspective, that isn't the problem.

    Why do these images always come in such low quality? I imagine someone with enough interest in new technology, having photographed a claimed future iPhone back, owns a decent camera that doesn't produce images of such bad quality! It's easy to fake an image if the quality is deliberately made worse, preventing us from seeing important details...

    I don't know whether this is fake or not, I can't tell just by the photos, but it could easily be fake. Apple got away with not putting a plastic "antenna patch" on the WiFi-only iPad, but they're not doing that for the 3G iPad.





    heart images love. Defining Love Takes Forever «
  • Defining Love Takes Forever «



  • ctdonath
    Sep 30, 12:42 PM
    I guess you are still in the lets all commute to work and congest the highways and burn all the electricity and gas we can boat.

    Some jobs are not conducive to working at/from home.
    And I'd imagine that includes being the CEO of a multi-billion-dollar company.





    heart images love. i love you heart tattoo.
  • i love you heart tattoo.



  • EricNau
    Jan 12, 12:25 AM
    they didn't release iwork and ilife probably b/c of Amazon putting it up on their website early
    Actually, I believe it wasn't released at MacWorld for two reasons...

    1) Time. They keynote ran about 2 hours as is (already above the average). Introducing two new software suites would easily add another 45 minutes (making the event much too long).

    2) The focus was clearly the iPhone, and Jobs didn't want anything to steal its glory.

    It makes much more sense to introduce the iPhone at MacWorld and have a separate event for Leopard, iLife, and iWork.





    heart images love. Love Hearts
  • Love Hearts



  • MonkeyET
    Dec 18, 04:08 PM
    My question is if AT&T's exclusivity indeed DOESN'T expire until 2012, then what's the deal with the lack of AT&T iPhone commercials on TV these days? There was a time, not so long ago, when it seemd like every other TV commercial was AT&T whoring the iPhone. Now, it seems like I never see iPhone ads on TV and AT&T is touting every other phone EXCEPT the iPhone.

    Didn't Apple just release a new commercial in the last few weeks about the longer life of the iPhone 4 battery compared to other smartphones? If not for this commercial, I would have gone alone with your argument.



    more...


    heart images love. True Love Heart Graphics
  • True Love Heart Graphics



  • Mord
    Apr 27, 01:19 PM
    Where to start....

    - How about the definition of "Gender".... I am not talking about "Gender roles" or "norms" or any of that. I am speaking ONLY about the scientific aspect of "Gender".
    Case in point: Lets say a transgendered individual is stricken with a life threatening ailment. Now we all know that certain illnesses are more prone to certain genders. The doctor asks you what gender you are, in order to diagnose and cure you before you die. No matter how much you are convinced that you are actually gender "X" despite being born gender "Y", you are still going to be disposed to illnesses that effect gender "Y".

    Anyone care to debate that?

    Another thing- I find it very interesting how quickly you guys started to assume I'm being "narrow minded" and how I need to "broaden my horizons"...

    I find it even more interesting that you jumped to the same conclusions (prejudicial conclusions, perhaps) despite my twice stating that I support transgender rights and that it is not a personal choice but an inherent predisposition.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender it's all a bit grey there....

    Having been a transgender individual in a potentially life threatening situation a couple of times, generally I informed them of my medical history like any sane patient would.

    You're focusing on selective binary aspects of sex in a topic relating to transgender people, do you not think that this could be seen as somewhat offensive and inappropriate?

    As I said, I am what I am, I'm fine with that, I just don't appreciate you "helpfully" pointing out that there are certain aspects of sex-differentiation you can't erase.

    That does not mean you're not being a douchebag when you directly or indirectly call a transsexual woman a man or male, even citing your oversimplified ideas of sex and gender. It propagates a culture that sees us in terms of our troubled history rather than who we are and in some cases will be.

    Does that make things clear for you? I'm not trying to be confrontational for the sake of it.





    heart images love. Love Heart Pictures For
  • Love Heart Pictures For



  • unlinked
    May 4, 11:07 AM
    Are you talking about this link?
    http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/physician-mobile-use-grows-45-percent

    If so, I'm not sure how you came up with your statement. It's not even a misreading / misunderstanding. Your statement is just plain wrong.

    Maybe so, I don't have as much patience for reading as I once did. My scan says Bulletin Healthcare send out daily briefings via email. About 30% of people access from a mobile platform (phone or tablet I presume). Mobile share is split 79% iPhone, 14% iPad , 6% Android. The movement from iphone to ipad is interesting considering other reports say only 25% of ipad owners have an iphone but nothing here sounds revolutionary or magical.



    more...


    heart images love. heart Love+heart+symbol
  • heart Love+heart+symbol



  • 0815
    Apr 25, 12:24 PM
    Would love a larger screen if they can maintain the same body size. I have no interest in something like the giant PDA-sized Android phones.

    I'm fine with the current screen - but wouldn't mind a bigger one, as long (as you said) the phone does not get any bigger. I don't want a phone that does not comfortable fit in my back pocket or any other small pocket I might have.





    heart images love. heart images love.
  • heart images love.



  • whoooaaahhhh
    Oct 2, 03:01 PM
    So when will Real be dead? I have a feeling that after our inevitable nuclear war, it'll just be cockroaches, twinkies and them. At least they'll be in good company.



    more...


    heart images love. The heart of love
  • The heart of love



  • xlight
    Aug 1, 01:49 PM
    Norway is doing you all a favor. Do not act as stupid ass consumers with no brain. It is your right when you by music to listen to i where ever you want it too.
    You payed for it didn't you so now it is yours ....
    DRM is ******** and it takes away your rights as a consumers.

    Act now stop that ********.

    One more thing. At least we have the freedom and our goverment tries too help.





    heart images love. heart images love.
  • heart images love.



  • gravytrain84
    Mar 17, 01:19 PM
    Yeah that employee probably lost his job dude.

    Hopefully. He's obviously a moron



    more...


    heart images love. heart
  • heart



  • CFreymarc
    Mar 28, 06:44 PM
    It's a little cheeky, sure, but the Design Award isn't really anything but marketing opportunity for the devs.

    What needs to happen for these awards to mean anything is for an non-profit industry consortium to take the votes and not be biased with several in the industry that matters voting for it. That is how the Oscars, Emmies and Grammys all came about. Wired tried it with the "Webbies" but the marketing types had too much influence.

    In summary, these awards should be retitled, "Third Party App Most Contributing to our Product's Bottom Line."





    heart images love. For the Love of
  • For the Love of



  • puuukeey
    Jan 9, 01:34 PM
    heh...



    more...


    heart images love. i love you heart. i love you
  • i love you heart. i love you



  • Thunderhawks
    Mar 28, 03:02 PM
    No kidding. It's like Columbia Records giving out awards to its most innovative musicians, and all the musicians from Sony Music start complaining that they aren't eligible to receive one. :confused:

    It's not anyone's "right" to be in the running for any awards. Sheesh.

    +1

    Why awards at all? An American disease carried into all cultures of the world!

    If something or somebody is good, they get the award(s) they deserve: and want most of all:

    $$$ in the bank.

    And those awards are not based on any committees opinion or mercy Susan Lucci award types for being in something forever!.

    It's consumers who buy your stuff because it's good!

    And the$e awards never catch dust:-)





    heart images love. Love Heart
  • Love Heart



  • tonyvz
    Nov 24, 07:54 AM
    I got mine last Back Friday and it was discounted.. so maybe.


    AirPort Express Base Station
    save $41.00
    $129.00
    $88.00



    more...


    heart images love. heart images love. i love you
  • heart images love. i love you



  • Cutwolf
    Mar 17, 12:19 PM
    I thought you are "going back to the real world, while the debate in this thread continues."???

    On a side note, what do you do for a living? Seriously, not where you work but what do you do?


    - Joe

    No way the OP is over 16.

    Regarding the kid, well, its probably a part time job for him. Furthermore, how much can BestBuy possibly be paying him? He could probably earn more if he worked else where

    You sound awfully far removed from the <21/no degree job market.





    heart images love. Please download love heart
  • Please download love heart



  • rtdgoldfish
    Apr 3, 08:42 PM
    Can't the police get a warrant for the IP address? I think if they have a warrant above their heads they might "find" a IP address. All the information they get from a xbox or 360 that gets on XBL they HAVE to know the IP.

    Well, I guess Microsoft thinks they are above the law (what else is new) and claims they don't have to give out the info to anyone. I'm not sure if the cops are able to get a suppena for Microsoft's info.

    This post is on Digg, we are trying to get some attention from Microsoft. If you have a Digg.com account, Digg it! http://digg.com/gaming_news/Stolen_Xbox_360_Microsoft_refuses_to_assist_police



    more...


    heart images love. your true love…
  • your true love…



  • tjb1
    Apr 12, 12:59 PM
    GF and I just switched. Ive had Tmobile for 11 years and the Iphone but I am sick of edge. Just got done JB and using mywi as we speak, alot faster!

    Watch out, everyone here will bitch at you for using over 1gb of "unlimited" data...





    heart images love. Hearts And Love Pictures. i
  • Hearts And Love Pictures. i



  • takao
    Jan 12, 07:45 PM
    that they were able to put all that together and package it in a consumer friendly way

    let's wait until it is released

    personally i found the clicking around in the adress book just for dialing _not_ userfriendly

    and the whole internet communicator functionality presented was what ? writing email ?

    what exactly is the market for it ? the businessman ? those very likely have already laptops and sophisticated mobile phones/palms etc. and second the features are hardly aiming at them either
    will they be able to use the mobile phone as a modem for their laptop ?

    who else ? the person who tricks out mobile phones with all kinda gimmick programs etc ? hose rather choose phones with java etc.

    i don't know i still who they plan to sell it ... sure there are mac enthusiasts (i would take it too when given as a present) but 10 million within a year without any real range of products ...


    not like the apple tv thing would be any better... nice in concept but when your only way of putting content on it is downloading it for high prices on the internet then you essentially end up with a small streaming box for music + photos

    or did i miss the step where you could record tv shows and put movies on it from your dvds ?

    edit: that aside i'm interesting to trying it out in person... partly because i actually field tested/helped to develop/debug software for a unit,( which i hope i never see again BTW), which had a touchscreen, a built in mobile phone with GPRS (god i hated it), WLAN and camera/barcode scanner
    having done this for 2 months i can feel the pains the developers went through during their 2 1/2 years at apple





    heart images love. To show love silently,
  • To show love silently,



  • SeaFox
    Oct 29, 01:14 AM
    What it IS like is me, a record label, spending money on making music, then letting people listen to it for free on the radio. How dumb would that be? :rolleyes:

    No, that's not a valid comparison, either. Because...





    0815
    Apr 6, 07:52 AM
    An app that brings all the things I hate together. [... removed bashing ...]

    So why bother? If you don't like it, don't download it. There are thousands of apps in the store that I don't like or have no interest in. No need to comment everywhere how much I dislike them and how much every user of those is a brainless idiot. there is a very simple solution with basically two options:
    (1) if you (think you) like it -> download and try
    (2) if you don't like it, don't download it
    It is not that this app is forced to be installed on your phone. It is your choice.

    I always enjoyed the creative iAds, I downloaded the app and found to my surprise that it even shows me (in the US) some of the European ads which I otherwise wouldn't have seen.

    The only thing I wonder about is: is Apple getting money if people click on the ads? (my guess would be no)





    displaced
    Sep 25, 11:20 AM
    I suppose there could be a bit of news here for non-photographers.

    As I understand it, Aperture uses OS X's built-in RAW image processing. If I remember rightly, the last Aperture update accompanied an OS X update. So it's possible 10.4.8 could be just around the corner (i.e. sometime this week?)





    Abstract
    Apr 12, 08:25 PM
    I don't think this is wrong if the TSA has a valid reason for suspecting that a passenger is carrying something suspicious. Also, it should be policy that if you fail the screening test, a passenger should be allowed to go through a 2nd time, but perhaps with their arms in a different position (or something). They shouldn't be allowed to pat-down someone unless there's a reason, and all other measures have been taken.





    noservice2001
    Oct 10, 04:45 PM
    6g?





    DoFoT9
    Aug 15, 12:20 AM
    well only 1 465 gtx. the other was just another 9800 GT. but when i run 3 of them in the same computer, one of them overheats - to 104C! but if i take one out, then it runs fine

    104c wow! :eek: might need to get a bit more air movement in there hey!