Popular Post

emo love sayings and quotes

emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes.
  • emo love sayings and quotes.



  • Full of Win
    Apr 29, 01:36 PM
    Come on Open GL 3... come to daddy.





    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes.
  • emo love sayings and quotes.



  • Whyren
    Sep 7, 08:25 PM
    Jobs in 2008 is that what i am hearing. YAY president Jobs.

    Ha ha, well he's already got the Mac crowd. Advertise he's CEO of Pixar and you've got a good portion of the parental/Disney crowd too. :D





    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes.
  • emo love sayings and quotes.



  • Chundles
    Nov 16, 07:48 AM
    Here we go folks.


    ...The claim - cited by DigiTimes...


    Just to put everybody's mind at ease. These are the guys who predicted the arrival of a G5 iBook in early 2005.

    They have never, ever been right.





    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes.
  • emo love sayings and quotes.



  • Applejuiced
    Apr 22, 01:11 PM
    On IE7 whenever I click either the "up" or "down" arrow I get taken back to the forum index.

    Same here.
    It was working fine yesterday but today it just takes me to the forum index.
    I got IE9 installed btw.



    more...


    emo love sayings and quotes. Quotes love sayings search
  • Quotes love sayings search



  • Compile 'em all
    Jul 22, 08:21 AM
    I'm sorry, but these video stunts are just bogus and have no credibility. Clearly on 3 of them the person holding the phone is applying a lot of vice-like pressure and squeezing the phones as hard as possible. You can see the arm shaking from applying so much force and the thumb turns red. Do they think people are that stupid? That is far removed from realistic usage of the phones, whereas the problem with the iPhone 4 is just touching it in a certain spot.

    Apple is making it worse because instead of just being honest and forthcoming, they are now lying and trying to distract from the real issue. People will be understanding and wouldn't care if Apple would just be contrite, educate people about facts and make an attempt to rectify the situation. They did that by giving away the bumpers and sharing the data about dropped calls which helps their case that it is still a great phone, but everything else they have done damages their brand. Their attempt to mislead people from the facts is not helping.

    What real issues?

    Apple are selling iPhones as fast as they can make them.

    Aside from a tiny minority on the internet, the avg. joe is out there enjoying and using their new iPhone. If it was a big issue as the media portrayed it, Apple wouldn't be selling a single unit.

    You people are funny.





    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes. love quotes and sayings; love quotes and sayings. ghostlyorb. Apr 29, 07:29 AM. Interesting.
  • emo love sayings and quotes. love quotes and sayings; love quotes and sayings. ghostlyorb. Apr 29, 07:29 AM. Interesting.



  • ct2k7
    Apr 17, 08:15 PM
    Anyone to comment on the iPhone pics at engadget.com



    more...


    emo love sayings and quotes. We picture love as
  • We picture love as



  • lostontheisland
    Apr 5, 05:24 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)



    first-chill!, second-chill a little more, third-am i not within my own rights to call something as i see it?or is that reserved solely for you?the choice of words i use are just that my choice so take your opinion about me elsewhere as after some thought iv decided I couldn't care any less what you say.

    Opinion...yes. Have one. Share it. Talk all you want about how useless this app is. It may in fact be useless to some people. There are tons of useless apps out there. I don't like them. I have them. I've waisted time downloading them. The problem here isn't opinions....the problem is labeling. If your opinion is that you hate the app and it's worthless, then great. If anyone thinks their "opinion" is that downloaders of the app are morons, then now you're labeling people. And that my friend is wrong. I am amazed at the bashing on this site. I rarely read the posts anymore because its filled with people slamming something they don't understand or don't like. Some poor unexpected person shares his or her opinion and the people here light up and start flaming.

    Sad. I actually like the app and find it useful. I don't find Doodle Jump useful but I don't think people that do are morons. I try real hard not to label people. So start flaming and jumping all over me for being this or that. Just sad.

    and I'm surprised at the angry people like yourself being so angry at another grown ups choice of words!who are you to tell me what i can and can't say?do yourself a favor and don't reply i don't suffer fools. think il quit this forum to many ignorant people





    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love quotes and sayings
  • emo love quotes and sayings



  • Chupa Chupa
    Aug 7, 03:37 PM
    The 20" is still way over-priced.



    more...


    emo love sayings and quotes. cute emo love quotes and
  • cute emo love quotes and



  • GGJstudios
    Apr 21, 12:08 PM
    So it's a like/dislike system that nets the like/dislikes to a numerical value, assuming the dislikes are negative. That is why when you change from a vote down to an up, you are removing your dislike and adding a like. Correct?
    Exactly.





    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes.
  • emo love sayings and quotes.



  • yellow
    Apr 11, 10:43 AM
    Finally bit the bullet and abandoned my BlackBerry Tour in favor of an iPhone 4. See you in hell, BlackBerry!



    more...


    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes.
  • emo love sayings and quotes.



  • takao
    Nov 28, 05:06 PM
    the thing with the RC cars is comapred to spy planes they are not really "1 shot destroyable" .. with a spy plane: 1 rocket (locked on) fired -> 1 plane shot down (i downed i think around 60 so far.. and countless choppers)

    the RC car has a hit box the size of a bee: on one occasion i walked around with akimbo semi auto shotguns and unloaded all 8 shots towards one and it just didn't die.. so far i have been able to destroy perhaps 3-4 of them while driving around

    they should make the supply drop a 4 and the rc car a 5 killstreak at least
    or at least add out the ability to drive up stairs


    and while dogs are terryfing ... they are also much easier to kill than a single RC car: if you see them running towards you you can down 1-2 with a clip if you are lucky

    if we are talking about killstreaks: the huey chopper gunner red highlighting needs to go





    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes. cute
  • emo love sayings and quotes. cute



  • maflynn
    Apr 12, 07:17 AM
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features

    I don't think so. Really office for free?

    The price of office is built into the price of the computer, just as the price of iLife is built into the price of a mac - standard accounting practice. You're really not getting iLife for free just like you're not getting office for free.



    more...


    emo love sayings and quotes. bleeding emo love sayings; Cute Emo Love Sayings And Quotes. cute love sayings and quotes; cute love sayings and quotes
  • bleeding emo love sayings; Cute Emo Love Sayings And Quotes. cute love sayings and quotes; cute love sayings and quotes



  • Jay42
    Oct 14, 09:36 AM
    Just noticed something at work (large retailer). The iPod case is unusually empty of iPod videos. We may have 15 total when the case usual has 50-100. The iPod Nanos on the other hand are completely stocked full. Usually this only happens when Apple is going to release a new version and stops sending the store product. I know it sounds weird because they just upgraded the 5G but it was a very insignificant update. Just thought I'd add that to the rumor mill.

    Mmmm, they're not replacing the current iPod-With-Video models. If anything, they will add another model "on top" of the ipod family. Not sure if your shortage of iPods really means anything.

    If Apple really is going to release something, it is already in full production as we speak. They will need to announce it and get it into stores by November to make the holiday season and that would still be last minute. After October, I'm not holding my breath.





    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes.
  • emo love sayings and quotes.



  • Nekbeth
    Apr 28, 10:00 AM
    That's a very good explanation Knight, I'm starting to understand some things better. Let me go do some stuff (eat, banks, etc) and I'll post an updated code with the startTimer method you mention and continue with that 1 timer. I'll be back soon.

    Thank you once again



    more...


    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes.
  • emo love sayings and quotes.



  • MrSmith
    Jan 11, 09:08 PM
    ...But it is not the business of the press *to set about to* change or influence that which they observe.
    Especially not in politics. Oh, no.





    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes.
  • emo love sayings and quotes.



  • Tommyg117
    Oct 11, 08:33 AM
    yeah, it'll come at the same time as the iphone.



    more...


    emo love sayings and quotes. Cute Emo Love Quotes And
  • Cute Emo Love Quotes And



  • dieselpower44
    Jul 21, 09:46 AM
    I love the way that every time Apple show an image or video of one of their employees "holding" another phone to demonstrate this signal attenuation, they always appear to be literally crushing the phone in their hand. Whereas, with the i4, you just sit it comfortably in the pocket of your palm.

    Apple has become the new Microsoft. They have lost that connection they had with their customers where they would strive to please. Now they just sit back like the rest and go "well you bought it, it's your problem."





    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes.
  • emo love sayings and quotes.



  • KingCrimson
    Apr 21, 09:33 PM
    That would be idiotic by Microsoft.

    Why? A totally new *nix-based with Metro UI. Are you digging it?





    emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes. lordonuthin. Nov 23, 09:32 PM
  • emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes. emo love sayings and quotes. lordonuthin. Nov 23, 09:32 PM



  • brywalker
    Apr 29, 05:07 PM
    Don't you think they were really unintuitive? It works on a touch screen. Not on a OSX device.

    Naah. You could click on them like normal and it would slide the button over to where you clicked - or you could slide it manually. It looked slick and operated either way.





    prady16
    Oct 3, 02:21 PM
    I seriously believe that we will see a Steve Keynote before the MacWorld.
    I am sure this will be just before the holiday season to announce Apple's holiday lineup.





    Mitthrawnuruodo
    Aug 1, 08:54 AM
    Well, I've only gotten 8 songs from iTMS Norway, so far, and I doubt I'll get many more... I get all my music from the local library... :cool:

    So, considering that I couldn't care less if iTMS was closed.

    On the other hand, I could think of a number of things, that will affect my and most Norwegians far more than DRM'ed music, that the Consumer Council should be concern about before starting to poke into iTMS and MSN Music (or whatever that is called). Though I support their effort to prevent Apple (or any other) to change the terms after the sale is made, that Apple tries to reserve the right to do in the EULA. For that Apple might get a big fat slap...





    rjohnstone
    Oct 6, 02:23 PM
    Are you amongst tall buildings when you experience these dropped calls on Verizon? Maybe Verizon drops these calls because of the same reason AT&T does....

    Don't get me wrong. I won't get an iPhone until I can get it on Verizon. I live in AZ and there are only two small spots where I ever lose a call and most of the time when I am in these areas, the calls do not drop.

    Verizon...Get the iPhone.
    You must not live in north Phoenix.
    Verizon blows up here. Even the company I work for, who had a Verizon contract for years, dropped them and went to AT&T. We got tired of missing calls and text alerts when a system went down.

    And no, we don't use iPhones either. Only Nokia, Samsung or Blackberry phones.





    IJ Reilly
    Oct 19, 10:27 AM
    PS: if you look more closely at Apple's 3Q numbers, you'll see that desktop sales were relatively flat: the growth was in laptops.

    As we should expect. Laptops are where the growth is in the PC market today, period. I'd expect Apple's desktop sales to jump in the next couple of quarters, after Adobe ships the Intel version of CS. A lot of users in the pro market are waiting for this.





    twoodcc
    May 14, 06:09 AM
    oh thats not very hot! might be the PSU struggling maybe?

    i'm really not sure. it's a 1200 watt PSU, so it should be good